spoiled little kids.

remember that one time when the ceo of scentsy (where my father in law works) called him up & asked if jordan and i would like to fly in his
 
private jet
 
to boise for the weekend, since his daughter was already taking it up?
 
yeah, me too.
 
we almost didn't go--we already had weekend plans. but it was my little brother's sweet 16 the day we would be getting in. & who wouldn't want me as their birthday surprise? ha.
 

at first i thought i would play it off cool, like i ride 6 seater jets on the daily. but who am i kidding?
 
i totally waved at imaginary paparazzi on our way on and off the plane, fawned over the mini waterbottles in each cup holder, and requested this picture the second we stepped off. i'm pretty sure the pilot and other passenger were internally eye-rolling at me, but who cares! i was serena van der woodsen for a few hours! xoxo
 
scentsy spoiled us further by letting us sit in their skybox for the boise state game on saturday night. not a bad view, eh?
 


 
 
 

we didn't tell my family that we were coming--& as we pulled up to surprise them, we passed them on their way out of the neighbordhood! nothing will beat my mom pulling over hapharzardly to the side of the road and tearing up as she jumped out of the car to hug me.
 
i love surprising people--and when i get really excited, i get sick to my stomach. does this happen to anyone else out there? it's like, i'm so excited that i make myself sick. this usually happens on holidays, my birthday, even when i'm super excited for a date jordan and i have planned.
i'm practically a 4 year old.
 
& once my stomach settled, it was so much fun to see this little brother for his sixteenth. (and by little, i obviously mean 6'5'')
 



 photo kaylasig_zps8b40f84e.jpg

Comments

  1. FUN! That honestly looks like a blast! Also, I love spoiling people too. It's one of my favorite things ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so awesome!! there is seriously nothing better than surprising people, no matter how small the surprise is. the face is always worth it :P and you have no idea how happy i am that you related your private jet moment to Serena... like seriously, you are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg. that is the funnest. you are one lucky gal.

    xo. m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness you are the cutest human! Your brother too! What a cute little surprise and a perfect weekend. Surprise trips are so wonderful. And girl, I would have waved to imaginary paparazzi too ;)

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love surprising people for their birthdays. It happened to me a couple of times and I'll always remember it.

    And I'm so jealous about the private jet ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. whaaaatt?! a private jet- what a crazy opportunity! and i love the gossip girl reference haha i'd totally feel like blair boarding those little steps *hair flip*

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment