jennie tagged me on instagram to post 5 things about myself. since i've already done it there, i'd thought i'd come up with a few new ones here.
|i have literally been FREAKING OUT at the warm tempuratures this last week. i cannot get enough! also, i found my dream house while walking around provo the other day. is this not the cutest place on the planet?|
1. the day i met my husband, i bolted past him and didn't hear him ask for my name. (i was on my way to the bathroom to throw up after an intense workout.) he thought i was being rude--and somehow it still ended up working out. :)
2. i am completely fascinated with buddhism. everything about it--nirvana, the dharma, meditation, is all so gorgeous & so interesting. consequently, thailand is my number one destination. other than the kennedy's, i have read the most books about this religion.
3. two decembers ago, i ran into a metal pole in our parking garage and gave myself a swollen face/black eye. we had only been married a few months, and poor jordan got a lot of dirty looks when people saw my face. haha! we're pretty sure i cracked my nose, too, although just slightly. telling that story over & over got a little embarassing.
4. i am OBSESSED with biting and kissing and touching other people's ears. (especially baby ears, they are so soft!) i started playing with my own ears while i sucked my thumb as a baby--and continued the habit until the cartilage in my ears turned soft. i can fold my ears inside themselves and love to touch anyone's ears. (mostly my husband's & siblings.) is this creepy yet?
5. i love almost every type of music, but man--nothing brings me home like blasting 'where the streets have no name' or 'sweetest thing.' U2 will forever be my favorite band.