July 21, 2014

lake mary.

utah is such a show-off.

we spent our saturday afternoon hiking to lake mary. we also spent it swimming in the lake, getting caught swimming by the park rangers, & narrowly avoiding a misdemeanor for swimming in a drinking water shed. oops. it would have been a little startling, except i could use a little street cred, right?

then we chatted lazily as we ate and drove home, the windows rolled down and the warm breeze floating in. being outside, being surrounded by the sharp mountains and fresh air, with magnificent humans, it was my summer at it's peak. 








 photo kaylasig_zps8b40f84e.jpg


7 comments:

  1. whaat? lake mary? i've never heard of it but it looks beautiful, i want to go there! your photos are so fun. thanks for sharing!
    -k
    www.kerryjune.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks beautiful!
    and getting caught swimming in a drinking water shed?! hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dreaming of summer! I am also dreaming about days like this, how absolutely perfect (can I come next time?). I love the pictures. Thank you for your sweet words on my blog! You are so lovely. ---Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha high school musical! that's hilarious. it was on the x-files. it was skully and molder, just a new year's kiss tho. and ya, alone time is great, you read that right lol. the girl in the first picture on the very right looks like my cousin haha. also, adding lake mary to my list of places to visit in utah, so thanks for being awesome!
    xoxo
    e
    the little diary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girls you have inspired me! Definitely taking a trip here this weekend. My word, I love the beauty that is Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are the cutest, miss you girls! let's get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love being outside, sitting in the office for a whole week is so hard!

    ReplyDelete