taking stock 04.

car selfies. it happens. 


checking: a few things off of our summer bucket list. we’re coming for you, provo river and outdoor yoga and drive-in movies! 

cooking: flautas. from costco. in the microwave. every night for the past week.

reading: z, a novel of ella fitzgerald. it’s similar to the paris wife, in that it chronicles the life of a famous writer’s wife. it’s impeccably written.

listening to: the parent trap sound track.

missing: my sister missionaries. having them both gone is haaaaard, you guys. i still pick up the phone to call them or accidentally send them snapchats sometimes. then i think, oh. and i get a little misty eyed.   
 
looking forward to: friday night—our big plans involve in n out, watching movies, & falling asleep early. married life, am i right?

needing: to unpack my bag from last weekend. but i don’t have to pack one for 2 whole weekends! i am so pleased about attending my own ward and sleeping in my own bed and going on dates with my freakin cute husband.

watching: million dollar arm. we saw it again & it was just as good as the first time J

excited about: the food we are going to eat while in nyc. but really, i think about it every day. pastries, bagels, pizza, ice cream, oh and shake shack every day, because duh.

needing: more sleep! what else is new. why do i always think “i’m having fun, it’ll be fine. i’ll just drink caffeine tomorrow!” ugh. i could strangle myself.

smelling: my anthro candle that i finally broke down & purchased last month. #worthit

excited: about taping a little segment for ksl tomorrow morning. 

wearing: nail polish for the first time in months.  

experiencing: a lot of pain in my crotch. tmi? my downstairs parts were not prepared for that 20 mile bike ride last night. however, bike riding at night is bliss, a thousand times bliss!

thinking: about a conference talk i listened to on the way home from boise—“love, the essence of the gospel.” thinking about ways to better center my life around love. 

feeling:  super grateful for the family i have. feeling hopeful. feeling excited.  

loving: my life in this moment.  

 photo kaylasig_zps8b40f84e.jpg

Comments

  1. You're the cutest, and super funny. Haha sorry for your pain ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me more about these flautas....

    I told Cory we were going on a date this weekend and I'm planning it. It's really just a ruse so I can make him buy new shorts for summer. Married life, man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alsooooo, idk maybe we need to be in each others snap chat lives...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This list is great - you had me at outdoor yoga!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. isn't that pain t h e w o r s t?! yep. that's why i broke down + got cushion bum pants. tmi? hahahha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this list, drive in movies are the best! ugh & i feel your pain on the long bike rides!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment