August 7, 2014

things i'm really good at.


snapping selfies on the daily // making sure my phone is above 90% battery at all times. #ocd #alwayscharging // being late to work // falling asleep on jordan so he can’t get up // getting totally lost, even though i live in a grid-system city // eating an entire box of popsicles in one sitting. #winning // communicating through emoji’s // using sarcastic comments and dirty jokes at completely inappropriate times // keeping track of where all of the food trucks in utah county will be // seinfeld trivia // learning a totally wrong version of songs. i guess i just hear different words than everyone else..? // talking to myself in the car // stalking people on all forms of social media // obsessing over anything tiny & good floral arrangements //

 photo kaylasig_zps8b40f84e.jpg


8 comments:

  1. hahaha this is the cutest. love the phone being charged above 90%, i'm the same way! wish it could always just be at 100%! and being late to work...haha you're hilarious! love this post idea.

    xo welltraveledwife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhahahahhaa thank you for a much needed Thursday morning laugh. I can relate to so many of these. I may have to do a post like this sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. anyone who can eat only one popsicle at a time is clearly delusional. this is a cute post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This list is great. :) Teach me the art of the selfie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stop. Seinfeld trivia AND food trucks? You're my dream girl :)

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I were better at taking selfies hahah Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha you're adorable. Also, I'm with you on the getting lost thing. Google maps is my best friend!

    ReplyDelete