1. making friends with provo wildlife. her - llama. him - teacup puppy. (but really, look how tiny!)
2. attended the most darling "favorite things" party in the most enchanted backyard. i am dying to throw one of my own.
3. date night one saturday - checking out chalk the block at riverwoods? my idea. playing ALL of the shooting games at nickelcade? jordan's idea.
4. madi's boss has a season suite as usana amphitheater - so occasionally we get free dinner+ free concert. this night happened to be drake v lil' wayne. oh you guys, so nasty. so, so nasty. so not fitting in. but it was possibly one of the most hilarious nights of my existence. (when people ask how it was i say, 'well, it was entertaining.')
5. we completed the world's largest scavenger hunt! it was a sweaty blast - running around like mad all around provo with about 20 thousand other people. we even got free t shirts!
6. jordan and i donning aforementioned free t shirts // an early birthday dinner at city creek with my bestie danielle. our birthdays are 4 days apart and all growing up we wanted to have a joint birthday party. this was the closest we got, but will make it happen next year!
7. selfies on our way to olive garden at 4pm. we were so hungry we could hardly even talk to each other on the drive over. um, when did we become 80 years old?
8. a few pictures from the real soccer game a few weeks ago! we're seriously considering season tickets for this upcoming season. those games are too fun!