like christmas.


+ jordan went to nyc this week & i picked him up from the airport saturday night. he greeted me with a foot-pop kiss that was maybe a couple seconds too long to have been public-appropriate. we drove downtown, and he ran over a curb on the way into the parking garage. we could not stop laughing about it. later, while we were sitting across the table from each other at italian village, i kept getting this rush of christmas-like thrill, where i would just feel this excited buzz all over. i kept asking myself "is there something specific that i'm looking forward to? why do i feel this way?" and then i recognized that the buzz was simply due to having jordan home. i've said it before - but there is no greater feeling that being reunited with my human. he makes everything feel like christmas. 

 photo kaylasig_zps8b40f84e.jpg

Comments

  1. ahh this is so sweet. haha the curb thing reminds me... when my husband and I were long-distance, I visited Utah for a weekend. I was also there for a wedding, so I was staying in a hotel in salt lake. when he came to pick me up from the hotel for the first time, he saw me from the car and ran over the hotel curb like a total nut job. it was great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay that was seriously the best story ever. i LOL'ed at my desk.

      Delete
  2. love love love this so much. so darling. "he makes everything feel like christmas" ahhhhh so darling. also, it reminds me of a line from the classic "mr. and mrs. smith" when brad tells angelina that looking at her is like christmas morning.
    anyway, YOU GUYS ARE TOO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is seriously THE SWEETEST post!! I hate being separated from Eric (and now Mia) but good grief, those butterflies I get when I know I'll be reunited are the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is seriously the cutest, you guys look so happy together. I know the feeling though, whenever I've been away from Kurt I get so excited and start buzzin around like a crazy person hehe. xx

    Eärendil

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is adorable. it truly is the absolute best feeling being reunited with your husband after he's been away. you are so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the best feeling, being with someone who makes you feel like christmas. Best of luck to you two, and a foot-pop kiss is the best kind of kiss!

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so sweet, I love that feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok. You guys are the cutest! Your love for your hubby is so so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the sweetest, best way to describe being reunited after time apart. Ahhhhh. You guys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so sweet. why is every post you write so beautiful? I love it. and you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment