it's time for another mushy post.




ran into a byu a'capella group shooting a music video, & they randomly asked us to make an appearance haha!








in the spirit of thanksgiving, i felt compelled to express, again, how grateful i am for my husband. you guys, he is it. he is so perfect for me, and loving him is the most magnificent, frustrating, and incredible adventure. i couldn't have dreamed up a more perfect companion. i owe everything good in life to my decision to be sealed to him. 

"the older you get, the more you realize that it isn't about the material things, or pride, or ego. it's about our hearts and who they beat for." and oh man, my heart beats for you, stastny.


 photo kaylasig_zps8b40f84e.jpg


photos snapped by my super talented friend, leah. check her out. 



Comments

  1. you & your husband are absolutely adorable, no wonder you got asked to be in the video! i envy your shirt, the sleeve are perfect. & leah takes the most amazing pictures, i wish we had asked her to take pictures of us before we left! have a happy thanksgiving :)
    -k
    www.kerryjung

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful Kayla!! I love your Christmas spirit as well!!
    xoxo
    Karli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is such a lovely post. I know what you mean when you're alone in a public place - feels rather strange yet pleasant and calming! I've always wanted to just wander around a huge supermarket by myself and do my shopping in complete peace, ha :) The photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment