happy list 08.



THIS GIRL doesn't have to get a cast for her broken ankle! i'm so grateful! i'll be rocking the remove-able boot from now on. // on that same note, i got a handicapped parking pass that's good for the next SIX MONTHS. ride with me, friends! // professors that make me challenge and question my opinions and beliefs. it's refreshing and inspiring. // the mindy project. literally LOL in every episode. she's so great. // this video that had me in stitches. (do people still stay that? in stitches?)  // when jordan's best friend dates a girl that i loooove. double dates forever! // when you husband prepares an entire dinner party for your friends. // when said dinner party ends with endless cat videos on youtube. // cozy rain, snow, and fog. // getting called "crutches girl" by a stranger trying to get your attention. (actually annoyed me in the moment, now i find it hilarious.) // staying up later than you have in months to have a schmidt quote war with friends via text. //

Comments

  1. schmidt!!!!! love him. i miss new girl, i haven't been able to keep up with it! new years resolution...keep up with new girl! side note: zooey deschanel is preggs.

    xo, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah love this! also that parking pass! so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I totally watched the last Mindy Project season last week. Like it literally took me 2-3 days because it's so addicting. I just with they would come out with more seasons, like asap.

    xo.
    milaadams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I just got a new computer and i'm being a total dorkus with it so I might have left the same comment literally four times now but basically I saiiiiidd to cherish your parking spot and that I sometimes park in senior citizen parking because I am the worst but I always do it when its later at night so it is kind of ok? Also the Mindy Project is hilarious and no one really talks about it so..carry on. Sorry if I spammed you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for prime parking! And that video.... Hahaha! Who on earth comes up with those things??

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is soo nice you don't have to get a cast! casts are th worst thing in the world!!! & yeah, it sucks you have a broken ankle buuuuuut it's pretty cool that you get handicap passes for 6 months! that's sort of a dream. haha yes mindy project is my favorite. i always laugh so much during that show

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha this is the greatest! im riding with you lady! haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment