happy list 10.





saturday naps with my cute boy // eating zupas OUTSIDE with the sun shining right in my face // allotting myself a "sick day" so i could sleep in, clean, walk to the gym, and watch a movie // jordan accidentally calling google "the google" and i could never stop laughing // when friends make you a full on sunday home-cooked meal // girl scout cookies // solid relief society lessons that make you ponder // inspirational words on international women's day // singing our hearts out at "keys on main" - literally the best entertainment slc has to offer. also some amazing people watching // the sunday walk of all sunday walks - in 70 degree weather (!!!)  //  krispy kremes and the first harry potter movie // this video that is real romance. makes me cry every time // running into mila at the grocery store // this article on ross geller being a "dream man." still can't decide what i think about it // also this for any sex and the city fans out there // the snowstorm last week - i made it work before it hit, and left after it melted. watching it fall from my window all day was so cozy // 

Comments

  1. love this. love your blog. loved that I made it on the list. love that I ran into you (everyone shops at Smith's though so I'm just surprised that it hasn't happened before!). love that I'm browsing blogs at work. love that you're probably doing the same.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that article about Ross is funny :) She makes good points, I suppose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the perfect happy list. xo
    Kar

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the perfect happy list. xo
    Kar

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this, love your blog!
    xo
    bay @ baileynwhitehead@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment