big sur.

we woke up early one morning this week and drove south a little bit to big sur. we spent the day hiking, climbing, exploring, stopping off at every turn off and filling up our camera memory card.

i've heard a lot of people say that the biggest perk to living in san francisco is how accessible nature is. drive north, you're in the vineyards. drive south, you're in the mountains and on the beach. i loved being able to experience something so different from the city, and only a 2 hour drive south. prepare yourself -THIS PLACE IS SO BEAUTIFUL IT'S DISGUSTING - but i'll let the pictures speak for themselves.













Comments

  1. Oh my goodness this place is amazing. I need to visit, now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have always wanted to go there. What a beautiful place and how amazing it must be to live so close to so many beautiful places. I feel like since I have grown up and lived in the same place practically my entire existence I often take for granted the beauty already around me. Each new place has something wonderful to offer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - so beautiful! I NEED to get across the pond ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, the coast.. That is what Utah is lacking!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!!! I'm dying to do a west coast road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's soooo pretty! i love big sur & that whole area, so jealous you are living so close to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh. my. goodness. these pictures! so so gorgeous-love to visit some day

    Little Blue Backpack

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw! So gorgeous! There's nothing like the ocean. I'm so happy that you guys love your new place in on this earth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these pictures though. DREAMY!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment